- Baskin-Robbins Names Oreo Cold Brew as Flavor of the Monthon March 2, 2021 at 7:36 am
Oreo 'n Cold Brew ice cream combines cold brew coffee and cookies into one.
- DSM Releases its 2020 Integrated Annual Reporton March 2, 2021 at 6:56 am
The report is on DSM’s progress on all aspects of its people, planet and profit ambitions.
- ADM to Host Financial Times Digital Dialogue on Future of Foodon March 2, 2021 at 6:32 am
The event will hear how companies, investors, and policymakers are shaping and reimagining the future of food.
- Boy Smells Broadens Portfolio with Fragrance Lineon March 2, 2021 at 6:18 am
The Genderful Fine Fragrance collection includes six 2.2 oz bottles with tinted black perspex topper.
- Byredo Announces Mixed Emotions Unisex Fragranceon March 2, 2021 at 5:40 am
The scent includes notes of florals, fruits and woods.
- Starbucks Launches Iced Shaken Espressoon March 2, 2021 at 5:05 am
Starbucks has launched the Iced Shaken Espresso in three flavors as well as a new non-dairy milk, available in stores.
- Fragrance Round Up: Latest In Home Fragrance Newson March 1, 2021 at 10:23 am
From pandemic themed candles to eco-friendly wall plug ins, here is a round up of all the newest launches in air care products.
- P2 Science Appoints Vice-Chair of Scientific Advisory Boardon March 1, 2021 at 9:28 am
Patrick Foley, co-founder of P2, will lead advisory efforts in the area of green chemistry platforms.
- Solvay Announces Commercial Process for Synthetic Eugenolon March 1, 2021 at 7:54 am
The process began in the 2000s and in the last two years Solvay scientists revisited the process, focused on increasing yields and improving the separation stage.
- Kinky Beverages Launches Fruit Punch Vodkaon March 1, 2021 at 7:09 am
Kinky's Fruit Punch is available in ready-to-drink cocktails and as its 750 ml liqueur.
- Flavorcon 2021 Virtual Call for Speakers is Now Open!on March 1, 2021 at 7:01 am
The virtual conference program is now seeking 10-25 minute educational, insight-driven presentations from industry experts.
- PepsiCo Launches Neon Zebra Cocktail Mixerson March 1, 2021 at 5:21 am
The non-alcoholic line of cocktail mixers has real juice and no artificial sweeteners.
- Lucky Jack Coffee Debuts Nitro Latte with Oatmilkon March 1, 2021 at 5:01 am
The new line is available in four ready-to-drink flavors.
- Ravago Group Acquires Indukernon March 1, 2021 at 2:26 am
Grupo Indukern has reached an agreement with multinational Ravago Group for the sale of Indukern, which is set to be finalized in the coming months.
- Raven Industries Joins Operation Weed Eradication Coalitionon March 1, 2021 at 2:09 am
Raven Industries has joined forces with BASF and AGCO to help farmers fight against strong weed species.
- DSM Increases Price for Polyamide 6 and 66 Compounds in EMEAon February 26, 2021 at 9:28 am
The price increase will be effective March 1, 2021 where contract allow.
- ADM to Present at the Global Agriculture & Materials Conferenceon February 26, 2021 at 8:54 am
CFO Ray Young will be presenting, and you can catch the live webcast after the presentation for a limited time.
- Ben & Jerry's Tonight Dough Joins the Vegan Lineon February 26, 2021 at 8:09 am
With the release of The Tonight Dough, Ben & Jerry's now has 19 non-dairy flavors.
- Kellogg Announces Launch of Jumbo Snax Mystery Flavoron February 26, 2021 at 7:46 am
The new flavor Smorz Jumo Snax will join Kellogg's Jumbo Snax line next month.
- Tom Ford Launches Costa Azzurra Fragranceon February 26, 2021 at 5:42 am
Tom Ford's new Costa Azzura fragrance has a crisp medley of cypress, oaks and aromatics.
- 7-Eleven launches imported sparkling mineral wateron March 2, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Irving, Texas-based 7-Eleven Inc. announced the release of Serafina, the retailer’s new proprietary sparkling water. Imported from Italy, the sparkling mineral water brand was created exclusively for 7-Eleven and comes in three flavors: Original, Organic Lime and Organic Lemon Ginger.
- AHA adds two new flavors to sparkling water lineupon March 2, 2021 at 5:00 pm
AHA, a brand of Atlanta-based The Coca-Cola Co., is expanding its line of sparkling waters with two new releases: Raspberry + Acai and Mango + Black Tea.
- Baileys Deliciously Lighton March 2, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Diageo North America is expanding the Baileys Original Irish Cream family with the release of Baileys Deliciously Light.
- Frutlyon March 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Designed with healthy teen hydration in mind, PepsiCo released Frutly, a hydrating juice water.
- Smirnoff partners with SideBarre for virtual workout classeson March 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
As part of the brand's ongoing commitment to the Black community, Smirnoff is partnering with Washington, D.C.-based fitness studio, Black women-owned small business SideBarre to give adults (21 and older) across the United States the opportunity to attend a series of complimentary, inspirational virtual bar(re) classes from home in support of Black women entrepreneurs across the country.
- Warehousing more than storing CPGsby firstname.lastname@example.org (John Peter Koss) on March 1, 2021 at 5:00 am
Even though they might vary in size and scope, the beverage warehouse represents a very expensive multi-functional asset that requires astute management.
- Steaz unveils rebrand of Antioxidant Brew Teason February 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Steaz announced that it has rebranded and reformulated its Steaz Green Tea as Steaz Antioxidant Brew Teas.
- Beer industry celebrates success of BEERS TO THAT campaignon February 25, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The Beer Growth Initiative (BGI) announced the success and continued national expansion of the BEERS TO THAT consumer campaign. The campaign, launched by the Beer Institute (BI), the National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) and the Brewers Association (BA), aims to champion beer as America’s favorite beverage and position beer as the perfect beverage for celebrating life’s everyday wins.
- Pernod Ricard unveils sustainable packaging innovationson February 25, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Pernod Ricard, Paris, unveiled a set of packaging innovations from Absolut Vodka, Perrier-Jouët and Beefeater, as part of its 2030 “Good Times from Good Place” Sustainability & Responsibility roadmap.
- PepsiCo looks to disrupt cocktail mixer categoryon February 25, 2021 at 3:00 pm
PepsiCo, Purchase, N.Y., is shaking up the cocktail mixer category with the launch of Neon Zebra, a new line of non-alcohol cocktail mixers with a vibrant personality that offers a shortcut to great-tasting-cocktails in seconds, it says.
- Mela Watermelon Wateron February 25, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Mela Watermelon Water released its self-titled, 100 percent natural watermelon beverage.
- Packing, wrapping equipment supports beverage market’s diverse needsby email@example.com (Jessica Jacobsen) on February 25, 2021 at 5:00 am
When it comes to case packing and wrapping for the beverage market, operations managers are in search of highly versatile equipment to handle today’s diverse portfolios.
- GREY GOOSE expands portfolio with botanical-infused lineon February 24, 2021 at 2:30 pm
GREY GOOSE, a brand of Bacardi Ltd., Hamilton, Bermuda, introduced GREY GOOSE Essences, a vodka infused with real fruit and cold-distilled botanicals.
- Caveman Vodkaon February 24, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Caveman Vodka, the latest release from Caveman Spirits Co. LLC, is a paleo-inspired vodka.
- Automation drives innovations for beverage processing equipmentby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jessica Jacobsen) on February 24, 2021 at 5:00 am
In the beverage market, the latest innovations in processing technology is ensuring formulators can process new products with efficacy and efficiency.
- Frutly is PepsiCo’s answer to hydrating today’s teenson February 23, 2021 at 8:30 pm
PepsiCo, Purchase, N.Y., released one of its newest product innovations: Frutly, a hydrating juice water designed with teens in mind. A newcomer to the juice aisle, Frutly is made with water, fruit juice and electrolytes for taste to provide flavorful hydration and a good source of vitamins C and E, the company says.
- Lull CBD Seltzeron February 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Indeed Brewing Co. launched a canned CBD-infused seltzer: Lull. The non-alcohol CBD seltzer is an exclusive in Minneapolis and Milwaukee taprooms.
- Discount, drug stores offer savings, convenience amid pandemicon February 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
With the outbreak of COVID-19, retailers have worked hard to adapt by making their stores as safe and convenient as possible for consumers. In the limited-assortment stores category, drug stores and discount retailers are finding where they fit in this eCommerce evolution.
- Tanqueray adds alcohol-free spirit option in Spain, UKon February 22, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Tanqueray, a brand of London-based Diageo plc, announced the launch of Tanqueray 0.0%, an alcohol-free spirit alternative to Tanqueray London Dry gin, a mindful drink option for those not willing to compromise on taste, the company says.
- Core Power Strawberry Protein Shakeon February 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm
As a new edition to its Core Power Elite line, Core Power now offers Elite Strawberry, which contains 42 grams of complete protein in each 14-ounce bottle.
- Essentia Water provides update on corporate social responsibilityon February 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Essentia Water, Bothell, Wash., announced that it contributed more than $1 million to key initiatives in 2020, through its Believe+ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Platform.
- Hockey Hall of Famer brings whiskey love to life with Belfour Spiritson February 22, 2021 at 5:00 am
Through his company Belfour Spirits, Ed Belfour has taken his love for whiskey to the next level while also honoring his collegiate tenure at the University of North Dakota.
- Nude Beverages expands with Nude Hard Iced Teaon February 19, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Nude Beverages, a top-selling Canadian ready-to-drink (RTD) and flavored malt beverage (FMB) brand that is both sugar and sweetener-free, announced the U.S. launch of Nude Hard Iced Tea, an iced tea with zero carbonation, zero caffeine, and brewed with black tea.
- Steaz expands lineup with Antioxidant Yerba Mateon February 19, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Steaz, Long Beach, Calif., announced a new Steaz Antioxidant Brew Yerba Mate that will be available exclusively at Whole Foods Market in early 2021. Steaz also announced the rollout of Steaz Antioxidant Brew Tea, a new brew of tea with revitalized packaging and a cleaner formulation.
- Jones Soda release mass-market variety 12-packon February 19, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Jones Soda Co. is ramping up its growth campaign with the introduction of its first mass-market variety 12-packs, as well as a rotating series of special flavors that will change every six months.
- Chobani Coffee Cold Brewon February 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Chobani launched Chobani Coffee, a line of ready-to-drink coffees that are crafted with single origin cold brew and feature Chobani's oat milks and dairy creamers.
- Coffee ingredients deliver familiarity, noveltyon February 19, 2021 at 5:00 am
As coffee consumption shifts to a predominately at-home trend, beverage-makers are seeking out specialty coffee ingredients to deliver comfort and novelty to consumers.
- Ballast Point announces new packaging releaseon February 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Under new ownership while entering its 25th year, Ballast Point is celebrating its regained spirit of independence by building upon its label legacy with a fresh new look across its cans, bottles and overall packaging.
- illy Arabica Selection Costa Ricaon February 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
illycaffè announced the launch of Arabica Selection Costa Rica, the sixth single origin coffee in the illy Arabica Selection product lineup.
- Angry Orchard Peach Mango, Strawberry Hard Ciderson February 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Angry Orchard, a brand of The Boston Beer Co., is adding two hard fruit ciders to its portfolio: Peach Mango and Strawberry.
- Canopy Growth launches CBD beverages in the USby Rachel Arthur on March 2, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Canopy Growth Corporation is entering the âhigh-potential US CBD beverage categoryâ with its premium ready-to-drink CBD-infused sparkling water Quatreau.
- How to keep your brand and venue marketing ‘reopening safe’by Dan Hooper, co-founder, YesMore alcohol marketing agency on March 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
As the UK prepares to ease restrictions, brands and venues face the challenge of finding a celebratory yet responsible and realistic tone in their marketing and communications. Dan Hooper, co-founder of YesMore marketing agency, gives his five top tips for navigating this path.
- What's hitting the shelves? New beverage launches: Marchby Rachel Arthur on March 2, 2021 at 8:59 am
From seltzer to switchel, we take a look at some of the new products hitting the shelves around the globe this month.
- Kerry flags ‘impressive’ health and environmental benefits of sugar reduction: ‘Sugar exacts a large environmental toll’by Katy Askew on March 1, 2021 at 4:24 pm
Taste and nutrition company Kerry has completed a life cycle assessment comparing the environmental impact of its Tastesense Sweet ingredient against the footprint of sugar. The result? âReducing the consumption of sugar has impressive health and environmental benefits.â
- Conquering the challenges: AB InBev's Brazil businessby Rachel Arthur on March 1, 2021 at 2:33 pm
AB InBevâs Brazilian beer business delivered strong performance in 2020, despite the challenges of the year. A combination of speedy innovation, premium brand strength and digital developments have been the key to success in the country, says the company.
- What low alcohol RTDs can learn from low alcohol beerby Kate Johnson, Highball Cocktails on February 25, 2021 at 10:09 pm
No and low alcohol drinks are ready to revolutionise the RTD market. But while brands may focus on reduced ABV and calorie content, at the end of the day it's the taste which will determine whether they win or lose in the marketplace, writes Highball Cocktails founder Kate Johnson in this guest article.
- No and low alcohol drinks projected to increase 31% by 2024by Rachel Arthur on February 25, 2021 at 10:03 pm
The global no/low alcohol market is projected to continue growing as consumers seek to reduce their alcohol consumption. âWhat weâre seeing is a moderation trend thatâs sweeping across key global markets, and thatâs bringing with it increased demand for reduced alcohol, or alcohol-free drinks,â says IWSR.
- The revolution of low and no alcohol: Spotlight on the sector at the Low2NoBev Showby Rachel Arthur on February 25, 2021 at 5:45 pm
The low to no alcohol category is growing: but how can brands and retailers tap into this opportunity? A new show will put the spotlight on the sector while showcasing some of the most successful brands.
- PepsiCo seeks to disrupt ‘outdated’ non-alcoholic cocktail mixer category with Neon Zebra: 'Cocktail culture is taking hold at home'by Elaine Watson on February 25, 2021 at 4:59 pm
PepsiCo is making its first foray into the non-alcoholic cocktail mixers category with the launch of Neon Zebra, aimed at Gen Z and young Millennials (21-34-year olds) who like making cocktails at home, but are looking for more âfun and practical" mixers.
- AB InBev: ‘Our fundamental strengths position us favorably for a strong recovery’by Rachel Arthur on February 25, 2021 at 2:47 pm
A portfolio of brands across styles and price points stands the company in good stead for 2021 and beyond, says AB InBev, as it releases its FY2020 results today.
- Cool innovation: Singapore firm and academics create probiotic ice cubesby Tingmin Koe on February 25, 2021 at 1:20 am
Singapore ice supplier Uni-Tat Ice & Marketing has launched a probiotic ice cube product in several supermarkets across the island-state.
- Wild Tonic taps into growth opportunities within kombucha: 'We're helping the category continue to grow'by Mary Ellen Shoup on February 24, 2021 at 6:15 pm
Wild Tonic Jun Kombucha (fermented from honey and green tea instead of traditional cane sugar and black tea) is banking on several growth trends in the kombucha category this year including its refreshed slim cans and expanding line of hard kombucha.
- Brand revival: Energy drink Dark Dog establishes Asia HQ in Singapore, maps regional distribution plansby Guan Yu Lim on February 24, 2021 at 1:24 am
Austrian energy drink brand Dark Dog has established its Asia headquarters in Singapore as it looks to expand regional distribution of its organic product range.
- Muted outlook: Carlsberg Malaysia focusing on e-commerce and retail growth after 44% annual sales slumpby Pearly Neo on February 24, 2021 at 1:24 am
Carlsberg Malaysia is ramping-up its digital and retail strategies after suffering a 44% annual slump in sales after COVID-19 lockdowns decimated large parts of its on-trade business.
- Kawakawa innovation: NZ researchers to trial beverage for immunity, metabolic health gainsby Tingmin Koe on February 24, 2021 at 1:20 am
New Zealand researchers are planning to conduct clinical trials on a kawakawa beverage with immune and metabolic health benefits, before refining the formulation and sell it in the export markets.
- Ardagh Metal Packaging to combine with Gores Holdings Vby Rachel Arthur on February 23, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Ardaghâs metal packaging business will combine with Gore Holdings V to create an independent public company; which will apply to list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Europe pledges to make beverage packaging fully circular by 2030by Rachel Arthur on February 23, 2021 at 11:48 am
UNESDA Soft Drinks Europe, a trade organization representing the non-alcoholic beverage sector, has set targets for European beverage packaging to be fully circular by 2030. This will be achieved by using rPET, refillable bottles, and boosting collection rates.
- Science trio creates all-natural brain-boosting beveragesby Nikki Hancocks on February 22, 2021 at 3:00 pm
A molecular biologist, a medical doctor and a nutrition innovation expert have joined intellectual forces to create a cognitive health focused brand which they hope will redefine the caffeine-laden energy drink category.
- Tetra Pak introduces certified recycled polymersby Jim Cornall on February 22, 2021 at 11:38 am
Tetra Pak has introduced certified recycled polymers, becoming the first company in the food and beverage packaging industry to be awarded Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB) Advanced Products certification.
- Nestlé sells Nestlé Waters North America for $4.3bnby Rachel Arthur on February 17, 2021 at 10:24 am
NestlÃ will sell its NestlÃ Waters North America business â including brands Pure Life, Poland Spring, Deer Park, Ozarka and delivery service ReadyRefresh â to One Rock Capital Partners and Metropoulos & Co.