- Beauty Cluster Names Eva Lluch as Presidenton May 7, 2021 at 6:56 am
The meeting discussed past and future plans as well as results of the IV Annual Barometer.
- Drake Announces Candle Relaunch With Better World Fragrance Houseon May 7, 2021 at 5:08 am
All but one fragrance from the collection will be relaunched.
- Synergy Flavors Acquires Innova Flavors from Griffith Foodson May 7, 2021 at 5:05 am
This acquisition expands Synergy Flavors' new product development in meat alternatives, sauces, side dishes and sandwiches.
- Karl Lagerfeld Expands to Home Fragranceson May 7, 2021 at 4:30 am
The collection includes candles and diffusers, available in seven fragrances.
- Givaudan Introduces Bloomful Fragrance Platformon May 7, 2021 at 1:30 am
The platform is designed to help perfumers address challenges associated to the moment when a fragrance comes to life and gradually fills the room.
- Flavors and Fragrances Market to Reach $35.91 Billion by 2027on May 7, 2021 at 1:05 am
Increase in demand for ready-to-eat meals and fast food contribute to the growth of the global flavors and fragrances market.
- Salt Point Canned Cocktails Expands to Margaritason May 6, 2021 at 8:09 am
The drink joins Salt Point's line of canned cocktails like Moscow Mule, Greyhound and Gin Highball.
- Huel Adds Strawberry Shortcake to its Black Edition Rangeon May 6, 2021 at 7:47 am
The powder has 27 essential vitamins and half the carbs compared to its original line.
- Pre-register for Flavorcon Virtual 2021on May 6, 2021 at 7:35 am
Pre-register to receive updates for this year's event scheduled for November 16-17, 2021.
- Dior Debuts Eden-Roc Fragranceon May 6, 2021 at 6:45 am
Eden-Roc is a fragrance said to mix the freshness of the sea with the warmth of the sun.
- Oh.So Launches Mojito Scented Hand Sanitzeron May 6, 2021 at 5:58 am
The scent joins fellow scented sanitizers including grapefruit and sweet orange.
- Sozio and Alpine Aromatics Celebrate 10 Year Anniversaryon May 6, 2021 at 5:37 am
Sozio acquired Alpine Aromatics on May 11, 2011, joining two cultures and combined fragrance history.
- By/ Rosie Jane Debuts Fragrances, Expands to Body Washon May 6, 2021 at 5:32 am
By/ Rosie Jane will offer the new fragrances in its Everyday Body Oil and Everyday Body Wash.
- Digital Scent Technology Market to Hit $1.5 Billion by 2026on May 6, 2021 at 5:01 am
The smart phones segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Azelis Acquires Vigon Internationalon May 5, 2021 at 12:58 pm
The acquisition of Vigon strengthens Azelis' presence in the North American flavor and fragrance markets.
- Kerry Releases Report on Global Taste Trendson May 5, 2021 at 8:25 am
The Global Taste Trends report maps out the key taste linked to trends across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Europe, the Asia Pacific Middle East and Africa region.
- DSM Provides Q1 2021 Trading Updateon May 5, 2021 at 7:44 am
The group saw a 7% increase in sales.
- Kilian Paris Debuts A Kiss From A Rose Fragranceon May 5, 2021 at 7:15 am
From perfumer Alberto Morillas, the fragrance has notes of vegetable accord, rose de mai and white musk.
- P.F. Candle Co. Launches Watermelon Chili Candleon May 5, 2021 at 6:50 am
The summer scent has fruity, tart and earthy notes.
- Connecticut Amends Bill to Ban Flavored E-Cigs and Vapeson May 5, 2021 at 6:26 am
The bill has added an amendment to exclude menthol cigarettes.
- PepsiCo deepens consumer-centric releases with Soulbooston May 7, 2021 at 5:00 pm
PepsiCo, Purchase, N.Y., launched its latest innovation, Soulboost, a sparkling water beverage with a splash of real juice and functional ingredients.
- Multisac Flexible Packaging acquires seventh Comexi machineon May 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Comexi, a specialist in solutions for the flexible packaging printing and converting industry, announced that Multisac Flexible Packaging acquired the Comexi ML2.
- CORE Hydration utilizes post-consumer recycled plastic bottleson May 7, 2021 at 3:00 pm
CORE Hydration bottles made from 100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic, excluding the cap and label, now are on shelves nationwide.
- G FUEL Sparkling Hydration Black Cherry, Kiwi Strawberry make debuton May 7, 2021 at 2:30 pm
G FUEL is releasing two new G FUEL Sparkling Hydration flavors: Black Cherry and Kiwi Strawberry. The launch coincides with Disney's "Star Wars: The Bad Batch," an original Disney+ animated series that made its debut May the fourth, also known as Star Wars Day.
- White Claw campaign pays homage to passionate fanson May 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm
In a move to solidify its market position as the No. 1 hard seltzer brand, White Claw is launching a global platform that takes its lead from the very people that catapulted it to No. 1 in the first place ― its passionate fans.
- Mrs Prindables Premium Coffeeon May 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Mrs Prindables and Kribi Coffee Air Roastery announced that they teamed up to create a line of specially designed whole bean coffees to pair with Mrs Prindables Gourmet Caramel Apples and Confections.
- Magnetic gripper MG10 from OnRobot handles palletizing taskson May 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm
OnRobot US Inc. unveiled the MG10, a versatile, high-performance, easy-to-use magnetic gripper for material handling.
- Uncle Matt’s Organic unveils family-friendly two-packon May 6, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Uncle Matt’s Organic announced that its Ultimate Immune Orange Juice Beverage now is available in a family-friendly two-pack at Costco locations throughout Texas.
- Survey shows parents sneak kid's chocolate milkon May 6, 2021 at 2:00 pm
A new Organic Valley/Ipsos poll finds that 58 percent of parents are guilty of drinking chocolate milk they purchased for someone in their household and more than a third of Americans (39 percent) admit to doing the same thing.
- Naturalis Wineson May 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Naturalis Wines, a new line of wines made from 100 percent certified organic grapes, announced its debut with Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- ISUZU unveils N-Series diesel truck with stability controlon May 5, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America Inc. announced major enhancements to its popular N-Series Diesel Trucks for 2022.
- Red Stripe debuts summer programon May 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Red Stripe is celebrating an extended Good Vibes Summer with an immersive, consumer-centric summer promotion.
- Emerald Coast Ultra Pure Spring Wateron May 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
MSP Inc., a women-owned bottled water manufacturer, introduced Emerald Coast Ultra Pure Spring Water in 100 percent aluminum 16-ounce bottles.
- Business interest in $30B cannabis market up 140%by firstname.lastname@example.org (Barbara Harfmann) on May 5, 2021 at 4:00 am
Some 50 years removed from the Hippie Movement of the ‘60s and ’70s, medical and recreational marijuana, pain-relieving edibles like gummies and tinctures are being used by a diverse consumer base in a growing $30 billion cannabis market.
- Jim Beam debuts ready-to-drink highball cocktailson May 4, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Jim Beam, a brand of Chicago-based Beam Suntory, is shaking up the canned beverage aisle by launching two ready-to-drink cocktails made with a bourbon base: the Jim Beam Classic Highball and the Jim Beam Ginger Highball.
- Vinloq provides slow decanting and wine preservation systemon May 4, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Vinloq, part of Boston Wine Devices LLC, is a slow decanting and wine preservation system that enables business and consumers to experience the diverse tasting notes from one bottle of wine to the next.
- REBBL adds immunity support to 4 varietieson May 4, 2021 at 3:45 pm
REBBL, Emeryville, Calif., has added immunity support to its top flavors: Reishi Chocolate, Turmeric Golden-Milk, Vanilla Protein and Dark Chocolate Protein.
- Mountain Dew mobile game features Zion Williamsonon May 4, 2021 at 2:00 pm
In a one-of-a-kind gaming opportunity, Mountain Dew launched a limited-time mobile game "Zion Shoots. You Score." featuring NBA All-Star Zion Williamson.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer Surgeon May 4, 2021 at 12:00 pm
White Claw Hard Seltzer, a business entity within Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., released a higher alcohol by volume (ABV) line: White Claw Hard Seltzer Surge.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s tequila brand gifts up to $1M of “Guac on the Rock”by email@example.com (Barbara Harfmann) on May 4, 2021 at 4:00 am
In celebration of Cinco de Mayo and May birthday of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, the actor and beverage entrepreneur gifted up to $1 million of “Guac on the Rock” with purchase of his Teremana tequila. A new drink gifting app, “Get Your Drink On,” enables users to socially gift a drink to someone in the same bar or in a location across the country.
- Budweiser conducts sweepstakes for 2021 holiday canson May 3, 2021 at 7:00 pm
In 2020, Budweiser, a brand of St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch, put a spin on its holiday packaging by mocking up personalized cans with consumers’ four-legged friends on social media. This year, Budweiser is launching a casting call for one dog to be featured on Bud’s holiday cans.
- Matthews Automations introduces NEXUS warehouse execution systemon May 3, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Matthews Automation Solutions recently introduced its NEXUS Warehouse Execution System (WES).
- Truly Hard Seltzer adds fruit punch line to the foldon May 3, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Truly Hard Seltzer, a brand of The Boston Beer Co., Boston, announced the launch of Truly Punch Hard Seltzer, a new variety pack that blends the familiarity of traditional punch with fruit flavors for a juicy, punchy hard seltzer experience, the company says.
- SLIQ Spirited Ice Available in Key Markets Nationwideon May 3, 2021 at 2:00 pm
SLIQ Spirited Ice now is available at select retailers nationwide, including Albertsons and Walmart.
- Pepsi debuts fast-beverage restaurant modelon May 3, 2021 at 2:00 pm
To reinforce consumers love for food, Pepsi, a brand of Purchase, N.Y.-based PepsiCo, is upending what consumers expect of the food delivery world, with the launch of Pep’s Place, where the cola comes first. Consumers are invited to first pick their Pepsi beverage of choice, which then prompts curated food items based on that beverage, to enhance the overall meal experience. Pep’s Place is available in select locations around the country for delivery only available through PepsPlaceRestaurant.com and major food aggregators (Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub).
- Ongoing driver training promotes safety cultureon May 3, 2021 at 4:00 am
Continuing education is part of virtually every professional field, but it’s often an afterthought in commercial delivery. However, ongoing training can promote a safety culture within the distribution company and improves the company’s safety scores.
- PepsiCo BottleLoop addresses logistical challenges, reduces plastic packaging wasteon April 30, 2021 at 6:30 pm
PepsiCo Recycling announced the introduction of PepsiCo BottleLoop, a new program offering easy and accessible recycling to PepsiCo customers to address logistical challenges and reduce plastic packaging waste.
- ZIGNUM Mezcal’s design inspired by pre-Hispanic Oaxacan templeson April 30, 2021 at 4:00 pm
ZIGNUM Mezcal is debuting packaging created by Quaker City Mercantile. The packaging debuted in duty-free channels last year.
- bubly sparkling water, Family Equality partner for International Family Equality Dayon April 30, 2021 at 4:00 pm
In honor of International Family Equality Day May 2nd, LGBTQ+ community ally bubly sparkling water has partnered with nonprofit Family Equality, an organization with a mission to protect, support and connect LGBTQ+ families as they navigate obstacles. bubly will harness its trademark playful personality and positivity in support of Family Equality, with a campaign that puts a bubly twist on the traditional tropes of parenthood to generate wider awareness and critical financial support for LGBTQ+ families.
- 2021 Black List Hornitos “Take Your Shot” Short Film Program debutson April 30, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Hornitos Tequila, a premium tequila brand founded on the belief that nothing great ever happens without taking a chance, in partnership with the Black List, recently announced the 2021 Black List Hornitos “Take Your Shot” Short Film Program.
- AB InBev: Carlos Brito to step down after 15 years as CEOby Rachel Arthur on May 6, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Carlos Brito will step down from his role as CEO of AB InBev, with Michel Doukeris becoming the CEO of the worldâs largest brewer as of July 1, 2021.
- SIG launching tethered caps for cartonsby Jim Cornall on May 6, 2021 at 8:03 am
SIG has announced tethered caps will be launched for its beverage cartons in Europe in the second half of 2021, ahead of the July 2024 deadline set by EU regulations.
- Antioxidant appeal: Nutrixin introduces dairy-free cocoa beverage for heart health and outlines brick-and-mortar pushby Guan Yu Lim on May 6, 2021 at 1:41 am
Functional beverage firm Nutrixin has launched its latest functional beverage, a cocoa essence to improve heart health and prevent the onset of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- PepsiCo pushes further in functional water category with launch of Soulboostby Mary Ellen Shoup on May 5, 2021 at 4:11 pm
PepsiCo has launched Soulboost, a new functional sparkling water brand infused with ingredients L-theanine and panax ginseng, targeting wellness-focused consumers and the $11.3bn global enhanced water category.
- Copper Cow Coffee closes $8.5m Series A funding round targeting ‘new generation of coffee drinkers’by Mary Ellen Shoup on May 5, 2021 at 3:59 pm
Copper Cow Coffee, a sustainably-focused Vietnamese coffee company known for its single-serve pour-over format and natural creamers, closed its Series A financing round of $8.5m, which it plans to put towards rolling out new products beyond pour-over and to make the companyâs supply chain as sustainable as possible, said founder and CEO Debbie Wei Mullin.
- European spirits producers increase on-pack energy labellingby Rachel Arthur on May 5, 2021 at 10:25 am
European spirits producers are making progress with their commitment to provide energy information on labels: with around 1 in 4 bottles now displaying such information.
- What's hitting the shelves? New product launches: Mayby Rachel Arthur on May 5, 2021 at 8:57 am
In coffee this month, NestlÃ has launched a new 'barista-style' soluble range while iced-tea maker AriZona has also entered the coffee category. Elsewhere, there's new launches in gin, RTDs and energy... we take a look at some of the new products hitting the shelves this month.
- Manny Pacquiao’s coffee brand to pack a punch in Middle East as distributor expands Filipino rangeby Guan Yu Lim on May 5, 2021 at 7:55 am
Importer and distributor SandBox has signed exclusive distribution agreements with Filipino brands including Pacquiao coffee and Oh So Healthy snacks to launch products in the UAE and GCC region.
- Britvic acquires plant-based drinks business Plenishby Rachel Arthur on May 4, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Britvic is acquiring Plenish: a company with plant-based milks, cold-pressed juices and functional shots.
- ‘Championing visionary research’: How PepsiCo’s R&D Fellows are driving innovationby Katy Askew on April 30, 2021 at 2:41 pm
PepsiCo R&D Fellows are a âselectâ group of innovation specialists with âexceptional expertiseâ and a proven track record of âsignificant technical innovationâ. FoodNavigator speaks to Chief Medical Officer and executive program sponsor, Antonio Tataranni, to learn more about how the initiative is âchampioning visionary researchâ within PepsiCo.
- Asahi acquires New Zealand coffee business Allpressby Rachel Arthur on April 30, 2021 at 9:44 am
Asahi will enter New Zealandâs premium fresh coffee market with the acquisition of Aucklandâs Allpress.
- Botanical beverage Moment creates a ‘gateway to mindfulness’ by offering ‘meditation in a can’by Elizabeth Crawford on April 29, 2021 at 3:39 pm
While adaptogens and nootropics are central to the calming and functional benefits of Momentâs trio of botanical beverages, they take a backseat in marketing, which focuses first on the behavior modifications and lifestyle the brand promotes â a strategy that helps convey the productsâ benefits without running afoul of claims regulations.
- AB InBev launches Mike’s Hard Seltzer in new European marketsby Rachel Arthur on April 29, 2021 at 1:49 pm
Mikeâs Hard Seltzer â currently available in the US and UK â has launched in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Germany.
- Keurig Dr Pepper: ‘Strong start’ to 2021by Rachel Arthur on April 29, 2021 at 1:46 pm
Coffee systems and core brands such as Dr Pepper, Canada Dry and 7UP have helped Keurig Dr Pepper increase net sales in Q1.
- Zero-proof drinks movement spurs botanicals usage, says Kerryby Mary Ellen Shoup on April 27, 2021 at 4:04 pm
As last yearâs sober-curious, zero-proof alcohol movement took off, with some consumers seeking to cut down their alcohol consumption, global ingredient supplier Kerry experienced a surge in demand for its Botanical Collection ZERO portfolio of distillate, ethanol-free botanical extracts.
- PepsiCo’s Rockstar unveils ‘emboldened new look and attitude’by Rachel Arthur on April 27, 2021 at 9:18 am
Having acquired Rockstar last year, PepsiCo is now giving the energy drink brand a new push in international markets.
- ''We will pursue all legal options...' Nestlé Waters/ BlueTriton Brands ups ante in California spring water spatby Mary Ellen Shoup on April 26, 2021 at 4:12 pm
NestlÃ Waters North America -- now BlueTriton Brands -- has been issued a Cease & Desist order by California's State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) to cease 'unauthorized' water extractions from the San Bernardino National Forest, but says it will "pursue all legal options" to correct what it claims is the SWRCB's "misinterpretation of established California water law."
- The pandemic’s impact on Europe’s beer industry – and the way forward for 2021by Rachel Arthur on April 26, 2021 at 11:46 am
On-trade beer sales in Europe plunged 42% in 2020 as a result of the pandemic. Getting the hospitality industry back up and running will be key to the beer industryâs recovery in 2021, says the Brewers of Europe.
- ‘Supercharging adoption of sustainable solutions’: The Coca-Cola Company joins AB InBev 100+ Acceleratorby Rachel Arthur on April 26, 2021 at 9:25 am
The Coca-Cola Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company and Unilever have joined AB InBevâs 100+ Accelerator to fund and pilot sustainable innovation in supply chains.
- EverGrain and Bright Future Foods team up to develop ‘climate-friendly’ snacksby Elaine Watson on April 22, 2021 at 4:44 pm
EverGrain, a barley ingredients company backed by brewing giant Anheuser-Busch that makes proteins and fibers from AB InBevâs spent grains; and Bright Future Foods, a subsidiary of Post Holdings utilizing oats grown on zero CO2 emission farms; are teaming up to create âclimate friendlyâ snacks.