Last Updated on January 28, 2021 by Novotaste
Kraft Canada is launching a limited-edition Candy KD for Valentine’s Day. The exclusive pink Candy KD features hints of sweet candy.
Brian Neumann, Senior Brand Manager, Brand Build & Innovation, Kraft Heinz said, “Valetine’s Day might be the cheesiest day of the year and as Canada’s favorite cheesy dish, we wanted to join in the fun.”
Kraft Dinner’s Pink Candy-Flavoured Mac and Cheese will be available from January 27th until Valentine’s Day with wider releases of the pink mac and cheese made available through drops at CandyKD.ca.
To get your hands on the Pink Candy-Flavoured Mac and Cheese, you will have to follow @kraftdinnerca and CandyKD.ca on social media and “sweet talk KD into giving them a box with their best pick-up lines or confessing their love in a poem.” A lucky few will get free limited-edition Candy KD and the rest will be available at CandyKD.ca.
Lucky recipients will receive a kit in a candy-styled box in the shape of a giant Conversation Heart. The box will include KD Original, a Candy KD Boost Pack, and a fork.
- Entry opens January 27, 2021 at 9:00 am ET and closes January 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET.
- Open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority.
- To enter, comment on Social Media Post by sharing a Valentine’s Day poem or note. Unlimited Entries. Fifty (50) Prizes each consisting of one (1) box of KD; one (1) flavour boost packet; and (1) fork, all packaged in a heart-shaped box (collectively one “Prize” or fifty “Prizes”).
- The approximate Retail Value of a Prize is $10 each, or $500 in total for all Prizes.
- Prize Winners selected starting January 27, 2021 until February 1, 2021. Odds of winning a Prize depend on number of eligible entries submitted during the Contest Period and on being selected by Panel against criteria. Contest rules.