Position: Shipping & receiving clerk
Department: Shipping & receiving
Status: Full time
The Shipping/Receiving clerk will perform typical tasks related to this post, including more specifically:
- Arrange for carrier vehicle or pickup;
- Compare the amount and identification numbers of goods against orders;
- Post weight and shipment charges;
- Maintain files of shipping records;
- Authenticate receipt of shipments alongside bills of lading, invoices or other records;
- Record shortages and eliminate damaged merchandise;
- Route products to departments;
- Insert merchandise into pallets;
- Attach identifying information and delivery instructions on containers;
- Organize records of goods shipped.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Lift truck permit and operational experience a must;
- Good communication skills;
- Sound business software skills (Word,Excel);
- Bilingual: French / English both oral and written;
- Be able to operate under various accredited standards such as FSSC22000, GMP, AIB, EcoCert and Kosher (MK)
- SIMDUT certification/dangerous materials handling is an asset.
- Organized and autonomous;
- Very reliable and professional;
- Dynamic, with a good sense of communication and promotes teamwork;
- Ability to adapt to change.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a fast-moving company. If you thrive in a dynamic environment, Novotaste is for you.
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.