Position: Quality assurance coordinator
Status: Full time
Novotaste Corporation is a fast-moving company that elaborates, manufactures, and distributes various flavouring, aromatic, and product improvement solutions. We are presently offering an opportunity in the constantly evolving Quality Assurance field. The Quality Assurance Technician will be operating from our modern headquarters located in Dollard-des-Ormeaux.
Major Tasks & Duties
- Primary duties include the execution of technical documentation such as certificates of analysis (CoA), specification sheets, Safety Data Sheets (MSDS/SDS), allergen, GMO, nutritional sheets, etc.;
- Communications, both internally and externally (clients, suppliers, sources, regulatory agencies, in regard to various regulatory, product specification, or other related inquiries;
- Manage relations with external laboratories for the analysis of samples;
- Insure maintenance, and improvement of regulatory certifications, such as HACCP, ISO & FSSC, and organic (Ecocert);
- Manage the filing of supplier’s documentation.
- Relevant university degree in food science or a related discipline, and/or equivalent experience;
- Food safety/HACCP/GFSI knowledge is required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both French and English;
- Strong business-related software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Multi-tasking capabilities and willingness to learn in a constantly changing environment;
- Strong knowledge of Canadian and USA food regulations is an advantage.
- Highly organized;
- Very reliable and professional;
- Flexible and adaptable to change. Work with minimal supervision;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Team player.
Novotaste offers a dynamic and professional work environment, a modern facility that includes a well-equipped gym, and more importantly, a corporate culture that encourages personal development. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a three-week annual vacation package.
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com