Cooloo®(https://www.Cooloo™.com/) unveiled a new variety pack containing four limited-time flavors to help sweeten the summer party season. In addition to its original drinks, the newest Cooloo® pops represent a refreshing and convenient introduction to the world of adult iced beverages, using real spirits, natural flavors, and pure cane sugar. Cooloo® freezes quickly into small particles, giving a smooth Italian ice feel, and each 100 ml, 5% alcohol Cooloo® pop is packaged in a beautifully iridescent, easy-to-grab-and-go canister. The new variety pack is available in N.Y. and N.J. wherever quality alcohol products are sold.
Cooloo®: Four New Drinks for a Hot Celebration
- Mojito: Thought to have originated in the island-country of Cuba, the Mojito is the epitome of summer-time refreshment with a blend of sweet and sparkling flavors like lime and mint leaf, rum, pure sugar, and bright soda water.
- Strawberry Daquiri: Another popular favorite with origins in Cuba, the Strawberry Daquiri is a rich mix of ripe, pureed fruit, blended with rum, cane sugar and lime juice – remaining one of the most iconic and frequently requested summer drinks.
- Happy Bay Twist: Named for the Happy Bay Beach in St. Martin, this original Cooloo® recipe features a blend of sweet lemon-lime, orange, tropical papaya, and vodka. The color references the soft white sands, giving balanced tropical summer vibes.
- Paradise Island: Another original Cooloo® blend, this refreshing summer paradise drink is the color of Caribbean water, with coconut-infused vodka, pineapple, and peach for an extra tarty citrus tone.
Cooloo® comes packaged in canisters containing 12 pops, with each canister selling between $18.99 to $23.99, and each pop retailing from $1.79 to $2.49. The original Cooloo® lineup continues to be party favorites:
- Mai Tai: Invented in 1944 and refined in 1954 by the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, this seductive beat of fruity citrus and grenadine, rolling over waves of rum in the afterglow of warm, orgeat-style natural almond essence, is a classic tropical treat with a sweet, aromatic profile.
- Pina Colada: First created in 1954 at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan, creamy coconut and fragrant, ripe pineapple are blended with rum, and was named the official drink of Puerto Rico in 1978.
- Paloma: Said to have been invented by Don Javier Delgado and named after a popular Mexican folk song, Paloma contains refreshing ruby-red grapefruit with blasts of citrusy lime in a tequila-style alcohol pop, offering a distinctly tart-and-citrus profile.
- Gin & Tonic: An absolute classic that radiates distinction, Gin & Tonic is the perfect refresher: both aromatic and citrusy, with a touch of bitter for a sophisticated flavor.
- Cosmo: Made widely popular by the television series “Sex and the City,” the Cosmo is still a ladies-night favorite. A tart-and-fruity sensation containing bright cranberry, triple-sec orange, and strong lime notes blended with six-time-distilled pure vodka.
Original-flavor Cooloo® frozen pops are available in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Rhode Island, and Maine – with California and Georgia availability in August. For the latest product information and company promotions, follow Cooloo® on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.