Many pet owners clueless on foods, drinks and other things in the home that can be poisonous or even deadly to cats and dogs, a study has found

By September 23, 2017Pet & feed

Pet owners are putting their furry friends at risk by unwittingly filling their homes with items that could kill them, new research has shown.Pet owners are putting their furry friends at risk by unwittingly filling their homes with items that could kill them, new research has shown. When shown a list of common household goods, including chocolate, grapes and alcohol, only 35 per cent of owners could identify all the items poisonous to pets. More than three quarters of 2,000 pet owners polled didn’t know that blue cheese can lead to convulsions in animals due to the mycotoxins present in the mould.

Source: Many pet owners clueless on foods, drinks and other things in the home that can be poisonous or even deadly to cats and dogs, a study has found (From News Shopper)