- Symrise's Passifloranon November 30, 2020 at 9:40 am
- Bedoukian Research's Tangelalon November 30, 2020 at 9:36 am
- Mane's Key Lime Rectified Essential Oil Furocoumarin Reduced, M_0062298on November 30, 2020 at 9:33 am
- Oamic Ingredients' Natural Strawberry Furanoneon November 30, 2020 at 9:30 am
- Ennolys' Ennallin, Natural Vanillinon November 30, 2020 at 9:27 am
- OQEMA's Yuzu Oilon November 30, 2020 at 9:24 am
- Natural Advantage's Natural Ethyl Butyrate ex Orange FTNFon November 30, 2020 at 9:22 am
- City of Hope Announces Holiday Benefit Eventon November 30, 2020 at 6:21 am
The event will feature Ben Gleib, Kiefer Sutherland, Aloe Blacc, Pentatonix, Lennon Stella and more.
- Robertet Launches curcuRougeon November 30, 2020 at 2:53 am
Research conducted on the ingredient has shown an absorption 93 times greater than that of a traditional extract.
- MG International Wins ‘Top Line Sector Performance Award’on November 30, 2020 at 2:32 am
“It is an honor to receive this prestigious award on behalf of my teammates and on behalf of our clients who work tremendously for the health and hygiene of our society during these unusual times of global pandemic.” Enver Kurt, CFO, MG International.
- Givaudan’s Micro-Financing Project Supports Patchouli Producerson November 30, 2020 at 2:13 am
This new project is one of a number of initiatives designed to support patchouli producers in Indonesia.
- M&M's Rolls Out Holiday Sugar Cookie Flavoron November 25, 2020 at 9:56 am
The White Chocolate Sugar Cookie is M&M's newest flavor, available this holiday season.
- PA Diarymen's Association Debuts Cowabunga Ice Creamon November 25, 2020 at 3:55 am
The ice cream will be available in select local stores and breweries.
- Blake's Hard Cider Launches New Flavoron November 25, 2020 at 3:40 am
The cider is more sweet than dry and has flavors of apples and cranberries.
- The Fragrance Shop Announces a Holiday Advent Calendaron November 24, 2020 at 10:30 am
The advent calendar includes shower gels, face masks, lotions, fragrances, hair accessories and beauty products.
- Carine Roitfeld Launches 7 Lovers Fragrance Lineon November 24, 2020 at 10:16 am
The former French Vogue editor has created her own fragrance line.
- Krispy Kreme Launched New Fall Flavorson November 24, 2020 at 10:00 am
The limited-edition fall flavors were packed with caramel.
- Ghirardelli Debuts Holiday Flavoron November 24, 2020 at 9:45 am
The festive looking chocolates are available for a limited-time.
- The Deer Slayer Whiskey from Tamworth Distillingon November 24, 2020 at 9:12 am
Venison meat is distilled through a three-year old whiskey.
- Celine Debuts Fragrance Sample Seton November 24, 2020 at 8:55 am
The set includes Celine's nine fragrances in 10 ml bottles.
- Moët Hennessy USA, celebrities team up for WISH-SHOPon November 30, 2020 at 8:00 pm
As the pandemic continues and people are encouraged to stay home this holiday season, New York-based Moët Hennessy USA's luxury wines and spirits brands is teaming up with celebrities to grant holiday wishes.
- Devils River Distillery bottles single-barrel bourbonon November 30, 2020 at 7:30 pm
San Antonio, Texas-based Devils River Distillery released its latest premium whiskey expression: Devils River Single Barrel Straight Bourbon Whiskey, a "grain-to-glass" 100 percent Texas straight bourbon.
- CTI’s color-change technology creates brand differentiationon November 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Chromatic Technologies Inc. (CTI) unveiled a new suite of color-change technologies using solvent specialty inks.
- Cool Cat Wine Spritzerson November 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Cool Cat Cocktails released its low-calorie wine spritzers in two flavors: Original (Elderflower Mint Lime) and Citrus.
- Reed’s launches ‘Ginger All the Way’ holiday boxon November 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Just in time for the holidays, Reed’s is launching a limited-edition “Ginger All the Way” box packed with a variety of Reed’s new and best-selling products from 2020.
- Immunity-conscious consumers seek fortified beveragesby Graybills@bnpmedia.com (Sarah Graybill) on November 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
Consumers’ increased focus on health and performance has been exacerbated by the pandemic’s influence on immunity-focused consumers. Meanwhile, beverage makers are innovating ways to fortify beverages in ways that also deliver on taste and texture.
- Almanac Beer Co. releases holiday-themed packaging for Christmas, Hanukkahon November 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm
To keep up with the most festive time of the year, Almanac Beer Co. unveiled holiday-themed packaging for Christmas and Hanukkah.
- Hella Cocktail Co. Ginger Turmeric, Grapefruit, Lemon-limeon November 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Hella Cocktail Co. expanded its Bitters & Soda line with the launch of three new flavors: Ginger Turmeric, Grapefruit and Lemon Lime.
- 1796 hosts Virtual Holiday Speakeasyon November 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
The “1796 Virtual Holiday Speakeasy” gives consumers the opportunity to attend a virtual cocktail class from November through January.
- Tea suppliers support better-for-you beverage developmentby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jessica Jacobsen) on November 25, 2020 at 5:00 am
In the beverage market, the ascension of health and wellness is elevating ingredients like tea, which are touted for their healthy product attributes.
- Kelly Anderson Group celebrates rebrandingon November 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Impact Solutions Inc. is celebrating a rebranding to Kelly Anderson Group. The name change consolidates the six current Impact divisions, which help transportation companies Find, Recruit, Retain, Train and Manage Drivers and Staff.
- Troop Beverage Co. canned cocktailson November 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Troop Beverage Co. released a self-titled line of canned cocktails.
- Pandemic conditions boost eCommerce, beverage salesby Graybills@bnpmedia.com (Sarah Graybill) on November 24, 2020 at 5:00 am
Already on the rise, eCommerce purchasing is proliferating during the pandemic. The beverage market has pulled ahead as an emerging leader as alcohol brands embrace online platfoms.
- Coconut Cloud adds 6 dairy-free new beverageson November 23, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Boulder, Colo.-based Coconut Cloud, a woman-owned business specializing in coconut-based, dairy-free products, announced the release of six new products to its portfolio.
- Stone Brewing releases new gluten-reduced beeron November 23, 2020 at 4:45 pm
Stone Brewing, Escondido, Calif., launched Stone Features & Benefits IPA, a low-calorie, low-carbohydrate, gluten-reduced and low alcohol-by-volume beer.
- Diageo launches 10-year sustainability planon November 23, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Diageo plc, London, announced a range of 25 goals in its Society 2030: Spirit of Progress plan, which is designed to make a positive impact on the world by 2030, in the Decade of Action to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Evolution Fresh Organic Cucumber Glowon November 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Evolution Fresh, a brand of Starbucks Corp., released Organic Cucumber Glow, a blend of cucumber juice and lemon juice with a hint of tartness, the company says.
- OXIGEN bubbles over with growthby email@example.com (Barbara Harfmann) on November 23, 2020 at 5:00 am
Founded in 2014 by Blair Bentham, OXIGEN has grown 300 to 400 percent year-over-year. It recently closed on $15 million in Series B funding, which will help the oxygenated water brand build brand awareness and scale national distribution.
- Blue California unveils Destination Flavors Collection 2021on November 20, 2020 at 8:00 pm
Hard seltzer brands can now explore new, true-to-fruit, clean natural flavors with Blue California’s Destination Flavors Collection 2021 in their ready-to-drink (RTD) alcoholic beverages.
- Regatta Craft Mixers adds six-pack formaton November 20, 2020 at 3:30 pm
Regatta Craft Mixers, New York, debuts its new 7.5-ounce Sleek Can six-pack format across all five flavors in the Regatta range.
- Miller Lite memorializes work holiday parties with new campaignon November 20, 2020 at 1:00 pm
To bid farewell to the work holiday parties of the past, Miller Lite teamed up with renowned visual artist Alex Prager to memorialize their cringiest moments in a new campaign.
- Red Bull Winter Edition Arctic Berryon November 20, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Red Bull released its Winter Edition Arctic Berry.
- Private-label beverages are combining value with qualityby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jessica Jacobsen) on November 20, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Historically known for its value attributes, private-label beverages are getting a premiumization boost as consumers also seek quality from these cost-friendly products.
- The Prisoner wine label adds 2 varietalson November 19, 2020 at 8:00 pm
The Prisoner Wine Co., Napa Valley, Calif., introduced a new Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and Carneros Chardonnay to accompany its flagship Napa Valley Red Blend under the label of The Prisoner.
- Bev Glitzon November 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Canned wine brand Bev released Glitz Sparkling White Wine, a limited-edition sparkling wine.
- Packaging design can be felt throughout the beverage production processby email@example.com (John Peter Koss) on November 19, 2020 at 5:00 am
The beverage market consistently is prompted with important questions and concerns pertaining to product packaging design and the application. Answering these questions can protect brand integrity, John Peter Koss writes.
- KDP announces completion of sales, distribution for largest shareholderson November 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Burlington, Mass., and Plano, Texas, announced that JAB majority-owned subsidiary Maple Holdings B.V. and MDLZ will sell an aggregate of 60 million shares through a secondary offering. MDLZ will sell 40 million shares, bringing its stake to approximately 8.4 percent of KDP's outstanding common stock, while Maple will sell 20 million shares for the benefit of its minority partners.
- DRY Soda releases holiday gift seton November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Seattle-based DRY Soda Co. launched a Limited Edition Zero-Proof Gift Set that includes two bottles of DRY’s 750-ml Winter Celebration bottles, two stemless flutes as well the book “The Guide to Zero-Proof Cocktails,” a manual dedicated to the art of zero-proof mixology.
- Peace Coffee Snowshoe Blendon November 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Peace Coffee released its new seasonal coffee: Snowshoe.
- Craft beer focus shifts during COVID-19by firstname.lastname@example.org (Barbara Harfmann) on November 18, 2020 at 5:20 am
Due to COVID-19, the independent craft beer market is seeing product volume declines of around 8 percent. Yet, craft brewers have been able to invest in new platforms and modes of selling. Those utilizing eCommerce and offering enhanced to-go offerings and food are reinventing themselves to drive growth.
- SternVitamin addresses demand for plant-based drinks with health benefitsby Jim Cornall on November 30, 2020 at 11:34 am
SternVitamin, a subsidiary of Stern-Wywiol Gruppe, has developed micronutrient premixes for the plant-based dairy alternatives segment that âupgradeâ plant-based drinks based on oats and other protein sources.
- Low & no alcohol categories show resilience against COVID-19 alcohol declinesby Rachel Arthur on November 30, 2020 at 10:22 am
While global beer volumes are expected to decline around 9% this year, low & no alcohol beer volumes are forecast to remain stable: edging up 0.1%.
- Why the non-alcoholic beverage trend is more important than ever during the pandemicby Laura Taylor, founder, Mingle Mocktails on November 30, 2020 at 10:18 am
The non-alcoholic category is exploding because people are demanding choices that are crafted to be just as appealing as their alcoholic counterparts, writes Laura Taylor, founder of US brand Mingle Mocktails, in this guest article.
- From crop to cup: UCC Coffee boosts traceability with Farmer Connectby Flora Southey on November 27, 2020 at 4:29 pm
UCC is the first operator in the UK to partner with the IBM Blockchain-powered platform, which aims to enhance traceability, efficiency, and sustainability in coffee and cacao supply chains.
- New Zealand wine exports reach record $2bnby Rachel Arthur on November 26, 2020 at 5:18 pm
Ten years ago, New Zealand Winegrowers set out ambitions to double wine exports from $1.04bn to reach $2bn in 2020: with the latest figures showing it has reached this goal.
- Coffee maker Meira cuts carbon footprint with bio-based packagingby Katy Askew on November 26, 2020 at 4:53 pm
Finnish coffee producer Meira, part of the Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group, has launched Vallilan Paahtimo, a new range that offers âa more sustainable cup, inside and outâ. In partnership with packaging manufacturer Amcor, the line includes a bio-based packaging with a 45% reduced carbon footprint.
- Bega Cheese confirms Lion Dairy & Drinks acquisitionby Jim Cornall on November 26, 2020 at 11:04 am
Bega Cheese Limited said it has entered into a binding share sale and purchase agreement to acquire all of the shares in Lion Dairy & Drinks from Japanâs Kirin Holdings for a net acquisition price of A$534m (US$393m).
- COVID-19 fuels interest in personalized nutrition and products to support physical & emotional healthby Elizabeth Crawford on November 24, 2020 at 2:09 pm
As consumers continue to navigate the pandemicâs threat to their physical and emotional health in the New Year, they increasingly will seek nutrition that is personalized, technologically enhanced, mood moderating and immunity boosting, according to Innova Market Insightsâ annual Top Ten Trends for 2021.
- Crown turns to renewable power in US and Canadian beverage can plantsby Rachel Arthur on November 24, 2020 at 10:07 am
Crown Holdings is now operating all 14 of its beverage can plants across the US and Canada with renewable energy.
- 'Frankly astonishing' - top food firms challenge online ads consultationby Rod Addy on November 23, 2020 at 2:36 pm
UK bosses of global food manufacturers, including General Mills, Associated British Foods and PepsiCo have called for the Government to extend its consultation on plans to ban online advertising for 'unhealthy foods'.
- Diageo to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2030by Rachel Arthur on November 23, 2020 at 10:51 am
Diageo has launched a 10 year sustainability action plan: setting goals including net zero carbon emissions from direct operations by 2030; and using 30% less water in every drink it makes.
- Steinlager is now carbon zero: ‘10% of New Zealand’s beer market has gone carbon zero overnight’by Rachel Arthur on November 23, 2020 at 10:15 am
Steinlager has become New Zealandâs first major carbon zero beer brand: with Lion New Zealand aiming for carbon zero certification across its wider business in January 2021.
- Free Rain founder: The original brand name was ‘TRIP,’ but people thought we were taking them on a different kind of journey…by Elaine Watson on November 21, 2020 at 10:14 pm
The functional beverage space is heating up, but there are pockets of opportunity in enhanced sparkling water, says Colin McCabe, who co-founded fast-casual salad chain Chopât, and is now moving into new territory with Free Rain, a line of beverages infused with botanicals.
- Irn-Bru manufacturer A G Barr nets £7.6m Rockstar payoutby Rod Addy on November 19, 2020 at 6:13 pm
Soft drinks firm A G Barr has gained Â7.6m in compensation for the termination of its sale and distribution agreement with energy drink brand Rockstar Inc, acquired by US-based PepsiCo in March 2020.
- Coca-Cola HBC replaces plastic wrap with paperboard techby Rachel Arthur on November 19, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Coca-Cola HBC will replace plastic wrap with the paperboard âKeelClipâ tech on its can multipacks in European markets.
- Bacardi acquires cocktail company TAILSby Rachel Arthur on November 19, 2020 at 11:42 am
Bacardi has acquired 100% ownership in premium batched cocktail company TAILS, a brand that is expanding across Western Europe.
- Tetra Pak study reveals concerns over food safety, environment and pandemicby Jim Cornall on November 19, 2020 at 11:04 am
Tetra Pak has revealed the findings from its global research study, in partnership with market research company Ipsos, showing food safety is a major issue for society.
- BrewDog told to limit ‘F**k you CO2’ advertising after complaintsby Rachel Arthur on November 18, 2020 at 1:52 pm
The UKâs advertising watchdog has told maverick Scottish craft brewer BrewDog to rein in use of its âF**k you CO2â tagline when advertising its new carbon negative status.
- EU soft drinks achieve 14.6% reduction in added sugarsby Rachel Arthur on November 17, 2020 at 2:24 pm
Europeâs soft drinks industry has reduced added sugars in drinks by an average of 14.6% between 2015 and 2019; contributing to a reduction of 26% since 2000.
- What do supermarket buyers look for in new brands? Sainsbury’s, Co-op and Morrisons weigh inby Flora Southey on November 16, 2020 at 4:31 pm
Where are the opportunities for new suppliers in retail? Category buyers at three of the UKâs biggest supermarkets talk âeye-catchingâ innovation, burgeoning trends, and whether having an already established following matters.