Novotaste Corporation Inc specializes in the production of aromatic products. The company has acquired a substantial positive reputation with many food producers in regards to the quality of its products.
Its market is expected to extend well beyond the borders of Quebec. The company works alongside all its employees in order to establish a policy to supply to its customers highly secure products whether chemically, physically or microbiologically.
Novotaste Corporation Inc, by way of their actions, maintains a certification recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative. With these actions, and the implementation of the requirements of FSSC2200 within its daily operations, the management assures that the policy of food safety:
- Is appropriate in regards to the activities of the facility
- Conforms to the typical regulatory requirements (FSSC22000, Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Food and Drug Regulation (FDR), Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act (CPLA), precursor control regulations, and respect the requirements of their clients.
- Is communicated, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization.
- Is reviewed continuously by the HACCP/GFSI team in order to adapt to the daily operations.
- Is communicated in an adequate manner internally and externally via signage or media
- Is supported by measurable and defined objectives that are reviewed annually
Our mission is to develop aromatic products, flavours and essences based on the core values of quality, security, excellence and responsibility in order to offer high quality products to our clientele.
For Novotaste Inc, these steps towards the implementation of a food security management system serve as a means to pursue the improvement of our products. As individuals we are personally committed within our daily actions to apply the principles of this policy.
President of Novotaste Corporation Inc